Friday, May 20, 2005

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

So here we are not exactly the last day of the festival, but the last day for me. There were three films viewd today, Chromophobia, Princess Racoon and The Three Burials Of Melquiades Estrada .

I'll get to the reviews later, for Princess Racoon is one of the weirdest films I've seen in years and definately the weirdest I've seen here at Cannes. Melquiades Estrada is as brutal a film as you can get and still be an 'R" and I'm not sure about Chromophobia yet.

Tomarrow, they're repeating all the films from one of the sidebars tomarrow and the official films on Sunday, but I'm going to fly home then and that'll be just fine with me. I'll try to get the reviews up either tomarrow or at the airport on Sunday. This has been one hell of an experience.

No comments: