Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Mother Jones" loses a war.

First I'd like to make a homonym distinction, I don't mean "lose" as in "Losing to Boston 7-2" I mean losing as in "I lost my left shoe."

Mother Jones Magzine has an interactive timeline which claims to show all the lies leading up to Gulf War IV.

Yeah, Gulf War FOUR. The first one was the Iran/Iraq war which lasted from 1979 to 1989, and had been over when the timeline begins. Not included? Fine. However, Gulf War III, also known as Operation Desert Fox, and the events that led up to it are completely absent, at least from the internet interactive timeline. Where did it go? Why were arguments used to blow up much of Iraq's infrostructure the day of Clinton's impeachment and the week following, completely erased from Mother Jones' historical memory?

For the same reason that Bush Sr.'s betrayal of the Democratic revolution he INITIATED surpressed, which is to make Saddam look like an innocent victim.

It's sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this blog by means of my cousin. I am now not positive whether or not
this submit is written via him as nobody else recognize such unique about my trouble.
You're amazing! Thanks!